Why Choose L2L?
- Is the oldest and largest leadership training program used by the churches of Christ.
- Has 48 years of proven methods with three generations now trained to be servants in the church.
- Teaches God’s Word with no agenda—and stays out of the ditches, left and right (2 Chronicles 34:2).
- Offers a wide range of books, materials and curriculum for year-round use.
- Produces great materials by sound, respected authors that teach biblical concepts on timely subjects.
- Brings the whole congregation together. Adults and senior citizens participate with children in completing events and activities(Titus 2:2-4).
- Offers competitive and non-competitive events. (26 events are completely non-competitive.)
- Offers Bartimaeus events for special needs participants of all ages.
- Has events available for everyone ages 3-103.
- Allows participants to learn how to deal with competition in a Christian manner. Competition is a real part of the real world. NOT learning how to deal with competition can be harmful as they deal with a competitive world and society. Selections are made in the church, as well (Acts 1:23-26).
- Brings thousands together to worship in a traditional worship service under the oversight of a local eldership.
- Does NOT offer events such as choir/chorus, worship drama and contemporary music.